What is Messy Ducks?
- A form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It meets at a time (and sometimes in a place) that suits people who don’t necessarily belong to church.
- It typically includes a welcome, a creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables.
- It’s fun.
- It’s a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: a nuclear family, an extended family, and a global and local church family.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.
|Date & Time||Saturday 7th December 2019 - 14:30|
|Location||St Bartholomew’s Church, 20 Church Street, Ducklington|
|Contact||St Bartholomew's N/A|
Online bookings are not available for this event.