The aim of the project is to provide:
- A toilet with disabled access.
- A secure vestry to ensure that we can open the church.
- A larger Ringing Room with easier access for teaching bell ringing.
- Reinstatement of the West End Gallery.
- Architectural improvements to the Church incorporating a view of the medieval west window.
The project will :
- Install a toilet with facilities for disabled persons in the base of the church tower.
- Construct a light oak vestry screen which will act as a lobby for the toilet and incorporate a new secure vestry.
- Construct a gallery fronted by oak panels and clear glass.
The estimated cost is £65,000 with funds of £21,500 already in place. Bids will be made to charitable trusts and local businesses for funding but help is also needed from the local community who use the church for worship, weddings, baptisms, funerals, concerts and many other events.
You may wish to make a one off donation, perhaps in remembrance of a loved one, or you could commit to a set amount for a year – all donations will be very gratefully received!
If you have any queries about setting up a standing order or making a donation you can contact the Treasurer, in full confidence, at email@example.com.
For any queries of the technical aspect of the project, please contact Roger Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org . Peter Hamilton, as Chairman of the fundraising committee, can be contacted if you wish to discuss corporate or charitable funding queries. His email address is email@example.com
Click on the chart below to see current progress