“In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.” John 1:4
ALL AGES ARE WELCOME. PLEASE BRING YOUR CHILDREN ALONG AND STAY WITH THEM DURING THE SESSION. A LIGHT TEA IS AVAILABLE AND HOT DRINKS WILL ALSO BE SERVED.
Just a reminder:
‘Messy Ducks’ is:
- A form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It meets at a time (and sometimes in a place) that suits people who don’t necessarily belong to church.
- It typically includes a welcome, a creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables.
- It’s fun.
- It’s a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: a nuclear family, an extended family, and a global and local church family.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.
WE REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AND BEING CREATIVE TOGETHER.
Please note our next ‘Messy Ducks’ session will be on Saturday 7 December 2.30-4.00pm. This session will be held in church again.
|Date & Time||Thursday 31st October 2019 - 16:00|
|Location||St Bartholomew’s Church, 20 Church Street, Ducklington|
|Contact||St Bartholomew's N/A|