Why does the church need a Friends group?
- To enable the church to keep in touch with families and individuals who may have left the area and to inform them of events and services
- To enable those same families and individuals to keep in touch with St Bartholomew’s
- For centuries this church has been at the centre of village life in Ducklington and we are today’s custodians
- To maintain its beauty costs a great deal of money. Over £180,000 has been spent on improvements over the past ten years
- There are many people, both inside and outside the village, who feel that St Bartholomew’s is their church. We invite them to show their goodwill and channel their support by becoming a
Friend of St Bartholomew’s Church, Ducklington