The Church will continue to be open for private prayer between 11am and 3pm. Please continue to pray for:
- Annie and Adrian and those on the care team, looking after Annie’s daily needs
- For those at home who feel cut off in their isolation.
- the work of the Hospital Chaplains offering outstanding support to staff, patients and families
- for Connie Roberts (Meg’s mother-in-law} whose health is deteriorating.
- Those caring for their elderly relatives with declining health.
- Wanda’s sister, Caroline, preparing for radical cancer surgery.
- For Alfie who is getting stronger but will be back in hospital for the second treatment of immunotherapy a week on Tuesday