The Church will continue to be open for private prayer between 11am and 3pm. Please continue
to pray for:
- Annie and Adrian and those on the care team, looking after Annie’s daily needs
- for Connie (Meg’s mother-in-law) whose health is deteriorating.
- Those caring for their elderly relatives with declining health.
- For Alfie – see latest news at the
- end of the notices.
- For the family and friends of Frank Levermore who died on Wednesday
We pray for Nicole and James whose Banns are being read on Sunday.
Update on news of Alfie
Alfie had a bone marrow test over a week ago now and it came back negative. Fantastic news!!
We are still waiting for other test results.
He has just started his third round of immunotherapy. Over the next few months Alfie will need scans to check for tumour shrinkage.
Everyone is really pleased so far. He’s eating more and although can’t walk much he is getting stronger.
Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers. They are being answered.